mymediset is designed to streamline and automate processes when managing medical loan sets inside your SAP® system.
A turnkey solution for medical sets
- Manage loan, rental, and consignment processes.
- Map the whole loan cycle from the initial booking up to the return and inspection.
- All key process steps like billing, replenishment are fully integrated.
- All compliance relevant information such as serial, batch, lot numbers, shelf life dates are recorded and traceable.
- Schedule your loan sets easily.
- Rely on mymediset’s intelligent planning algorithms for optimized planning scenarios.
- mymediset’s sophisticated planning considers full utilization while keeping inventory low.
- Manage what’s actually inside your sets with pre-defined templates.
- Incorporate the actual set build process into the loan cycle.
- Change set contents easily with various functionalities like set strip down, dissolve and enhance.
- Perform cycle counts on item level.
- Incorporate customer consignment, field inventory and sales rep trunk stock.
- Transfer sets in between customers, sales reps, warehouses easily.
Business partner integration
- mymediset’s mobile and web-based cloud solutions enable a seamless integration of your customer, sales rep, 3PL or dealer needs.
- Asset Management is seamlessly integrated.
- mymediset is highly flexible on depreciation models based on your loan set categories or legal requirements.
Single source of truth approach
- mymediset is fully integrated into your SAP system, meaning all data you’re working with is, stays and gets updated inside SAP.
- All data is available on real-time basis enterprise-wide.
Boost turnaround times while keeping inventory low
100% SAP® integration
Anytime, anywhere with mymediset mobile app
Tailored to your needs
Want to learn more about how it can help you?
Speak with one of our experts to see how mymediset can change your business.
mymediset comes with plenty of added options to make your life even easier.
You don’t need to be in the office to manage your orders.
Make better, more informed
decisions using data.
Optimize and speed up your warehouse logistics.
Speed up your inspection processes for your medical equipment.
Manage videos, images, medical device manuals and more.
Since 2011 BIT Consulting has been supporting the Getinge Group within our Global SAP® Rollout Program GShape. BIT Consulting has significantly influenced our template for the modules SD and LES. The technical innovations from BIT Consulting allow us to implement our sophisticated requirements in the area of outbound logistics more efficiently.
Chief Information Officer, Getinge Group
Speak to one of our experts
mymediset is easy to use and highly versatile, offering benefits for colleagues across the medical sector.