Consignment & Field Inventory Management
Manage your consignment and field inventory with mymediset
mymediset provides fully integrated consignment solutions to ensure medical equipment is available exactly when it’s needed, allowing you to focus on customer care instead of time-consuming manual processes.
mymediset is designed to map and fully streamline the process of managing consignment and field inventory inside your SAP® system.
Work from anywhere you like
A turnkey solution
Get a birds eye view in real time
- One central overview: See all kinds of consignment locations in real time including customer consignment, 3PL warehouse consignment, sales rep trunk stock as customer consignment, or sales rep consignment.
- Inventory per location/per sales rep can be allocated easily.
Easily record consumption
- Record consumption via the mobile app (barcode/ QR code scan).
- Manage authorizations for app users centrally with mymediset’s role management.
Automated consignment processes
Stay compliant without the hassle
- Monitor serial, batch numbers, expiration dates, and other product-relevant information.
- Receive proactive alerts for recalled or expired products.
- Fulfill all MDR/FDA/UDI requirements with mymediset‘s unique track and trace technology.
Seamless field transfers
Effortless cycle counting
Approval management for consignment requests
Automated and adaptable
100% SAP® integration
Boost turnaround times
No more admin work
Anytime, anywhere with mymediset’s mobile app
Easily check expiry dates, slow movers, or recalled products
Be audit ready
Want to learn more about how it can help you?
Speak with one of our experts to see how mymediset can change your business.
mymediset comes with plenty of added options to make your life even easier.
You don’t need to be in the office to manage your orders.
Make better, more informed
decisions using data.
Optimize and speed up your warehouse logistics.
Speed up your inspection processes for your medical equipment.
Manage videos, images, medical device manuals and more.
Since 2011 BIT Consulting has been supporting the Getinge Group within our Global SAP® Rollout Program GShape. BIT Consulting has significantly influenced our template for the modules SD and LES. The technical innovations from BIT Consulting allow us to implement our sophisticated requirements in the area of outbound logistics more efficiently.
Chief Information Officer, Getinge Group
Speak to one of our experts
mymediset is easy to use and highly versatile, offering benefits for colleagues across the medical sector.