If you’re an amazing Technical Architect who wants to benefit from working at a growing SAP add-on-software company, then keep reading!
Who we are
We are a German-based SAP add-on-software company with subsidiaries in Singapore and Boston. We have made ourselves invaluable in the ever-growing global MedTech industry by helping medical device manufacturers and distributors efficiently manage their medical equipment and inventory. Our SAP add-on software, mymediset, is the preferred solution among global Fortune 500 players in the healthcare industry and we want you to help us take it to the next level!
Why work for us?
For starters, you’ll get more than just a great salary.
At BIT consulting, we know your job is about much more than just your salary. That’s why we offer a competitive range of health benefits, career development coaching, and various further benefits!
Our Ideal Candidate will be:
- Passionate. We work in an industry that is always changing and we want people who are always seeking knowledge from new challenges!
- Confident. Our company thrives on open communication and part of that means presenting your opinions openly and sometimes standing firm when challenged.
- Action orientated. Without action, words are just words. We want people who are not scared to take initiative and are always looking to innovate.
- Good Communicators. Listening is a very big part of being a good communicator. Although confidence in your communication is important, we want someone that is able to show integrity, respectfulness and is able to listen to others.
What will your day to day look like?
- You will design and develop cloud-based and Hybrid-Frontend solutions in HTML5/UI5
- You will use and develop ODATA APIs for accessing our ABAP-based backend services
- You will execute technical feasibility studies/ solution reviews
- You will develop and maintain our native apps (React)
Your Skills and Experience
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in professional software development
- You have at least 2 years of experience in front-end development in the cloud
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor in Computer Science or a comparable education
- You have very good technical knowledge/ experience within the area of SAP UI5 and SCP
- You are experienced in ODATA API architecture and development
- You have proficiency in ABAP OO
- You possess strong analytical skills and you are passionate about delivering high-quality software (Experience in SCP Integration and Security Configuration)
- Knowledge about SAP SD
- Proficient in one or more additional programming languages such as Node.js or Python is an advantage