Team Leader SAP SD (m/f/d)
If you’re an amazing Team Leader who wants to benefit from working at a growing SAP add-on-software company, then keep reading!
Who we are
We are a German based SAP add-on-software company with subsidiaries in Singapore, Boston and São Paulo. We have made ourselves invaluable in the ever-growing global MedTech industry by helping medical device manufacturers and distributors efficiently manage their medical equipment and inventory. Our SAP add-on software, mymediset, is the preferred solution among global Fortune 500 players in the healthcare industry and we want you to help us take it to the next level!
Why work for us?
For starters, you’ll get more than just a great salary.
At BIT consulting, we know your job is about much more than just your salary. That’s why we offer a competitive range of health benefits, career development coaching, and a diverse inclusive company culture! We like to show all our employees how much we care by providing:
Benefits For Your Overall Health:
Enjoy a free, healthy daily breakfast complete with fair-traded, organic coffee, smoothies, snacks and fresh fruits. What an amazing way to start each day!
Benefits For Your Well-Being
We understand that work often gets in the way of personal fitness, but that’s why we think it’s important to offer a free gym membership with countless on-site and online options to choose from!
Benefits For Your Future
We want you to grow with us, which is why you can expect a challenging but collaborative work environment where you’ll get to develop your critical thinking and creativity by working on exciting new projects! And, we have a great working atmosphere with flat hierarchies, direct communication, and doors that are always open to help you reach your full potential. We encourage regular feedback meetings so you’ll always feel supported and encouraged working with us!
Benefits To Show How Much We Care:
We offer an attractive, above-average compensation model and additional social benefits such as a subsidy for company pension scheme and 30 days of paid vacation!
Benefits Of A Great Work Location:
Our state-of-the-art office is well equipped with modern furniture and equipment. We are located in beautiful southwestern Germany near the Black Forest in Freiburg. This beautiful, international university city was recently praised by LonelyPlanet as being one of the best cities worldwide and has a lot to offer.
Our Ideal Candidate will be:
- Passionate. We work in an industry that is always changing and we want people who are always seeking knowledge from new challenges!
- Confident. Our company thrives on open communication and part of that means presenting your opinions openly and sometimes standing firm when challenged.
- Action orientated. Without action, words are just words. We want people who are not scared to take initiative and are always looking to innovate.
- Good Communicators. Listening is a very big part of being a good communicator. Although confidence in your communication is important, we want someone that is able to show integrity, respectfulness and is able to listen to others.
What will your day to day look like?
- You will lead a team of onsite SAP SD consultants/ Solution Architects
- You will provide leadership in rollout projects and ensure stakeholder management in a global environment
- You will identify internal process gaps as well as improvement potential and pursue its implementation
- You will manage the demands related to on time fulfilment for the requesting customer account
- You will assist to drive efficiency and plan internal resources in accordance with the project situation
- You will provide leadership in the development of mymediset releases
Your Skills and Experience
- You have minimum 8 years of experience as SAP SD consultant covering the end-to-end delivery cycles
- You have 5+ years of experience in managing teams
- You possess a well-grounded expertise in the SAP module SD, plus preferably MM
- You have a good understanding of SAP S/4HANA
- You have deep knowledge of the key business drivers and key technologies within the SAP world
- You are a trusted people manager with an emphasis on leadership by example and accountability
- You are an excellent communicator who effectively interacts with functional and technical experts
- You have a professional proficiency of English language, plus preferably German language skills