Solution Architect / Senior Consultant SD/MM
If you’re an amazing Solutions Architect or Senior Consultant who wants to benefit from working at a growing SAP add-on-software company, then keep reading!
Who we are
We are a German based SAP add-on-software company with subsidiaries in Singapore and Boston. We have made ourselves invaluable in the ever-growing global MedTech industry by helping medical device manufacturers and distributors efficiently manage their medical equipment and inventory. Our SAP add-on software, mymediset, is the preferred solution among global Fortune 500 players in the healthcare industry and we want you to help us take it to the next level!
Why work for us?
For starters, you’ll get more than just a great salary.
At BIT consulting, we know your job is about much more than just your salary. That’s why we offer a competitive range of health benefits, career development coaching, and a diverse inclusive company culture!
Our Ideal Candidate will be:
- Passionate. We work in an industry that is always changing and we want people who are always seeking knowledge from new challenges!
- Confident. Our company thrives on open communication and part of that means presenting your opinions openly and sometimes standing firm when challenged.
- Action orientated. Without action, words are just words. We want people who are not scared to take initiative and are always looking to innovate.
- Good Communicators. Listening is a very big part of being a good communicator. Although confidence in your communication is important, we want someone that is able to show integrity, respectfulness and is able to listen to others.
Your Skills and Experience
- You have minimum 3 years of SAP experience in the field of logistics, especially the modules SD/MM
- You have good implementation and customizing skills
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor, preferably Master degree in Computer Science or a comparable education
- You speak Business English fluently
- You are structured and enjoy working in a fast paced team
- You stay calm and are able to stay focused, even if things get hectic
- You have experience in project management
What will your day to day look like?
- You will take over the implementation of new customer projects. In doing so, you will be in charge of managing the new customer’s needs and be willing to work out the processes and requirements in a fast-paced professional environment.
- You work closely with the customers to develop the appropriate solutions in SAP ECC or in S/4HANA ECC or in S/4 HANA for their company.
- You will accompany the projects you are in charge of through all phases from the initial consultation to the implementation, migrations, and country roll-outs.
- You will take on the responsibility of communicating regularly with the customer regarding any updates or issues with their project