SAP Developer SD/MM (m/f/d)
If you’re an amazing SAP Developer who wants to benefit from working at a growing SAP add-on-software company, then keep reading!
Who we are
We are a German based SAP add-on-software company with subsidiaries in Singapore, Boston and São Paulo. We have made ourselves invaluable in the ever-growing global MedTech industry by helping medical device manufacturers and distributors efficiently manage their medical equipment and inventory. Our SAP add-on software, mymediset, is the preferred solution among global Fortune 500 players in the healthcare industry and we want you to help us take it to the next level!
Why work for us?
For starters, you’ll get more than just a great salary.
At BIT consulting, we know your job is about much more than just your salary. That’s why we offer a competitive range of health benefits, career development coaching, and a diverse inclusive company culture! We like to show all our employees how much we care by providing:
Benefits For Your Overall Health:
Enjoy a free, healthy daily breakfast complete with fair-traded, organic coffee, smoothies, snacks and fresh fruits. What an amazing way to start each day!
Benefits For Your Well-Being
We understand that work often gets in the way of personal fitness, but that’s why we think it’s important to offer a free gym membership with countless on-site and online options to choose from!
Benefits For Your Future
We want you to grow with us, which is why you can expect a challenging but collaborative work environment where you’ll get to develop your critical thinking and creativity by working on exciting new projects! And, we have a great working atmosphere with flat hierarchies, direct communication, and doors that are always open to help you reach your full potential. We encourage regular feedback meetings so you’ll always feel supported and encouraged working with us!
Benefits To Show How Much We Care:
We offer an attractive, above-average compensation model and additional social benefits such as a subsidy for company pension scheme and 30 days of paid vacation!
Benefits Of A Great Work Location:
Our state-of-the-art office is well equipped with modern furniture and equipment. We are located in beautiful southwestern Germany near the Black Forest in Freiburg. This beautiful, international university city was recently praised by LonelyPlanet as being one of the best cities worldwide and has a lot to offer.
Our Ideal Candidate will be:
- Passionate. We work in an industry that is always changing and we want people who are always seeking knowledge from new challenges!
- Confident. Our company thrives on open communication and part of that means presenting your opinions openly and sometimes standing firm when challenged.
- Action orientated. Without action, words are just words. We want people who are not scared to take initiative and are always looking to innovate.
- Good Communicators. Listening is a very big part of being a good communicator. Although confidence in your communication is important, we want someone that is able to show integrity, respectfulness and is able to listen to others.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- You will design and implement functionalities that are tailored to our customer’s requirements in the SAP environment
- You will develop the appropriate solutions in SAP ECC and S/4HANA through independent customizing in close coordination with your colleagues
- You will accompany the projects you are in charge of through all phases from the initial consultation to the implementation, migrations, and country roll-outs (conception, UAT, GoLive)
Your Skills and Experience
- You have minimum 3 years of SAP SD/MM experience
- You have successfully completed a degree in (Business-) Informatics or a comparable education
- You are keen on extending your S/4HANA skills
- You might already have knowledge of Fiori
- You have good implementation and customizing skills
- You speak Business English fluently
- You are structured and enjoy working in a fast-paced team
- You stay calm and are able to stay focused, even if things get hectic